Diploma in Interior designing/Civil Eng. Any graduate with
adequate experience in interior designing supervision work can also apply.
5 - 7 years
The Site Supervisor is responsible for the daily supervision of the interior works at
project sites to assure an unobstructed progress of the project.
- Supervising and coordinating for interior work, site execution and handover.
- Proficient in understanding the drawings & its specifications.
- Inspect the construction activities to check if it is done in full accordance with the
plans and specifications.
- Maintaining the quality of the project.
- Preparing estimates of all activities.
- Keeping records of material consumption and preparing monthly reconciliation
statement of materials.
- Maintaining Daily & Monthly progress report for all Interior activities.
- Coordinating with subcontractors agencies at site.
- Coordinating with Client for site work activities under the guidance of Project
- Raise and discuss relevant issues at the site meetings and resolve all.
- Follow site safety plan and ensure that all workers follow the safety procedures at
- Professional experience in supervising the interior designing work for residential
projects. Ability to use Email, Outlook, MS Office etc. Candidate should be well versed
with all types of civil construction activities required in interior projects.
The applicant should be proficient in understanding AUTO CAD drawings and execution
of work according to them.